Sunday 17 August 2014

Sunday Stash - For the Love of Liberty

We had a little family winter break in the lovely city of Melbourne last week.

I was lucky enough to be staying in an apartment almost diagonally across from L'uccelloand if you're reading this dear husband, that little fact was totally not planned ... promise!.  

It would have been rude not to visit said paradise when I was staying so close, right?

So what did I buy?



A whole Lotta-Liberty-Love! *warning, awesomeness to follow*






I've already started playing with the fabric ... and a new glue pen ... and a new skill ... hello hexies!



I've made a little something with these ... but that deserves it's own post :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Serena x
Linking up with Sunday Stash


12 comments:

  1. Oh. Wow. That's an Amazing collection. They are beautiful! You are going to have such fun using those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Just sitting here and taking in the Liberty loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cross stitched hexie is beautiful nestled amongst all the bright liberty prints. The gymnasts are hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! The green and blue on the left of the second is my favorite; good thing I am not near by to come help you use it up in person. ha! Also, the photo of your girls gazing into the bag is precious. They are going to know what beautiful fabric looks like... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow! So many gorgeous fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all coming together beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could touch right through the computer!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have one of those l'uccello bags that 'followed' me home full of Liberty loveliness too. I now keep my Liberty stash in the bag.
    Very neat hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the prints you've chosen Serena, different from what I normally think of when I think of Liberty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you had lots of fun in the shop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...